* Manage and strategically planning & tracking of logistics, transportation, warehouse and customer service support.
* Develop and implement policies, safety procedures, and risk management plans.
* Developing shipment plans as per product availability and request from customers.
* Coordinate with the concerned people directly and optimize the entire order cycle.
* Make sure all incoming supplies are registered and processed in the logistics database as per the SOP's.
* Keep track of quantity, quality, delivery times, stock levels, efficiency and incurred transportation cost.
* Arrange the warehouse, plan routes, catalog goods ,and plan the shipments on a timely basis.
* Maintain metrics and analyze the data to access the current performance and implement improvements as and when required.
* Introduce and implement new methods to ensure smooth working of our warehouse.
* Meet costs, productivity, timelines target accurately.
* Oversee, train, and coach warehouse staff.
* Taking important measures of quality control staff.
* Keeping the customers updated regarding their orders.
* Preparing and presenting logistics reports to the management, when required.
* BA/BSc/BBA/MBA (Supply Chain Management).
* Proven 3+ years of work experience as a Supply Chain Planner.
* Proficiency in Logistics Software Database System.
* Ability to lead the order processing cycle.
* Ability to organize and update inventory record.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Excellent oral and written communication skill.
|Industry||Human Resource Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Supply Chain Planner|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2023-04-25 9:49 am|