Evyol Group is hiring Head-HR
Qualification : MBA HRM from a reputed University
Gender : Male
Experience : Preferably 5+ years in managing Personnel / Industrial relations / Training & Development area in a multi-national or a good reputed national company
- Develop, initiate, and maintain effective programs for employee retention, promotion, and succession planning
- Ensure to supervise efficient recruitment system.
- Monitor assessment tools to identify high-performing individuals and high potentials.
- Responsible for effective internal communication within an organization; developing & delivering messages on behalf of HR or Management through various channels. (HR portal, Career portal, etc.)
- Ensure to implement HR policies and procedures.
- To manage the end-to-end Performance Management Cycle of the organization & help to develop KPIs & competency frameworks.
- Make sure to create and implement HR Metrics, aligned with organization’s strategy.
- Develop organizational charts and create position descriptions through job analysis.
- Digital HR strategy & enablement, automation of HR processes.
- Conducting TNA for all employees & suggest suitable trainings.
Interested cadidates can send their CV.