As WebRTC Developer, you will join our fast-pacing development team, actively involved in all phases of our WebRTC product lifecycle, working with cutting edge technologies. Our main project consists a live classroom system based on WebRTC, including the signaling, session description and server-side logic.
Scope of Responsibility
- Design and Implement WebRTC based online conferencing systems
- Integration with various 3rd party hardware / software elements
- Testing and on-going technical support.
Qualification & Abilities
- 3-5 Years’ experience in back-end development
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in computer science or telecom engineering (or substantial experience in similar positions).
- Strong proficiency with PhP
- Knowledge of the WebRTC ecosystem
- Should have Real-time technologies including SIP, RTP, XMPP, Jitsi, Jingle, and understanding of media codecs and transcoding.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3