Here's a breakdown of what you'll be doing:
- Edit and post-produce videos for various formats, including commercials, corporate videos, and social media content
- Work with the creative team to develop and implement visual concepts.
- Utilize 2D and 3D software to create eye-catching and engaging visual effects.
- Collaborate with the production team to ensure that all videos meet the highest standards of quality and technical specifications.
- Stay current with the latest trends and technologies in the video editing industry.
- Salary will be dependent on skills, experience, and the role you will be employed in. It will be above market level and we will discuss this at your interview
Some of the qualifications we're looking for;
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with relevant skills.
- We take pride in our native language, however, as an international company we speak in English only and a good command of it is essential for successful candidates.