Gamican (Pvt.)Ltd looking for specialized "Unity Game Developer" to turn a game idea into code in a fast-moving environment & will be involved in the game’s creation from concept to finished product including coding, programming, audio, design, production, and visuals effects.
• Responsible for planning and implementing of game functionality and transforming of design ideas into functional games.
• Communicate with the Team Lead to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
• Establish strategy and development pipelines for the game projects.
• Create game specifications and operating instructions.
• Translating ideas into efficient code. Design, build, debug and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Maintaining code and fixing game bugs.
• Test game functionality and theme dynamics.
• Check for broken features and functionality, inspect code for errors or bottlenecks and handle requests to fix performance and reliability issues
• Designing and building game patches and upgrades Handle new feature requests and make improvements to the game.
• Work with existing frameworks, improve existing game features based on design requests and develop new frameworks and functional specifications
• Implement new game features and services as per request by discussing it with the team of the project
• Provide End-to-end development of new features from code and design to implementation and testing, to documentation and deployment
• Provide technical leadership through assisting the developers with technical questions
• Manage efficiently project deadlines and complete the project within the described time
Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering