We are looking for a talented and Creative Unity Developer. Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in Unity Mobile Games Development, strong programming and coding skills, a keen eye for detail, and the analytical skills to identify potential issues with a design plan.
As a unity developer, you will be responsible for game functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. The role requires a candidate with excellent communication skills, a pro-active attitude and a good team ethic to unify a common vision.
Unity Developer Responsibilities:
• Meeting with the Game designer team to discuss gaming specifications.
• Planning and implementing game functionality.
• Partner with Art, Game Designer, and Production teams to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs.
• Transforming game ideas into functional games.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
• Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
• Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
• Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of games
Unity Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
• Previous experience of 2+ Yrs working as a unity or Unity3D developer.
• In-depth knowledge of Unity3D software.
• Strong 3D math skills
• Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
• Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials etc)
• Experience profiling and optimizing games and rendering performance