- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
What We Have to Offer:
● A fun, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
● Flexible work environment.
● Paid leaves.
● A diverse and international team.
● Salary commensurate with experience.
● Medical Insurance.