We’re looking for a UI/UX designer to join our team. This role will be responsible for designing user experiences using prototypes, mock-ups and storyboards. The designer will work closely with other team members to gather requirements and design intuitive and effective user interfaces. The UI/UX designer will create workflows, prototypes and wireframes and develop a seamless design pattern integrating various components with the consistent look and feel.
• Design user experiences that are intuitive and visually appealing.
• Illustrate design ideas using mock-ups, storyboards, and wire frames.
• Design Clickable, end-to-end journey of the mockups that allows users to test the experience of navigating between the screens.
• Build a collection of user interface templates and components that can be re-used to create other application and features in the future.
• Design and develop a color palette and set of fonts to maintain consistency across the applications.
• Develop and maintain a visual language for the UI such as icons, illustrations and photo treatments.
• Design visualizations for Analytical dashboards
• Ensures navigational consistency across multiple web applications and analytical solutions
• Be able to create rapid iterations of visual and/or storyboard concepts, as well as the ability to design for dynamic content.
• Support image selection, editing, and manipulation for different applications.
• Stay on top of UX/UI emerging trends and info to keep the team ahead of the curve
• Write intuitive user guides and training materials. Required Skills/Experience • 3+ years of experience designing usable interfaces for applications and analytical dashboards using wireframes, mockups and prototypes. • A demonstrated proficiency in Adobe XD.
• Bachelor's degree and/or 1+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer • Ability to design effective infographics • Hands-on experience creating compelling visual design comps with adobe suite.
• Knowledge of Touch-Friendly UI, Responsive Design is a plus and highly desirable.
• Online portfolio with a range of interactive samples • Experience of designing wire-frames and prototypes in a fast-paced development environment
• 2+ years of experience in creating wireframes and prototypes
• Impeccable attention to detail and ability to review frontend UI for defects
• Experience creating, managing, and deploying responsive design systems across mobile, tablet, and desktop
• Understanding of animations, motion graphics and video editing a plus
• Solid understanding of User Interface Design principles and practices.