Responsible for providing effective instruction in English language in order to develop the teaching skills of target teachers and to enhance TeleTaleem's reputation as a foremost training service provider. Teacher Trainers play an important role in assisting with the development of teaching content, lesson plans, training workshops, materials, assessment schemes and providing guidance and assistance to team of teachers.
General Duties and Scope of Responsibilities
- Plans, prepares and delivers teacher training courses, workshops and presentations to teachers, both onsite and offsite.
- Prepares, develops and evaluates training materials for courses and workshops, adapting where necessary and ensuring the session materials comply with the training needs and methodologies.
- Utilizes various educational technology resources to ensure that effective and innovative instruction methodologies are employed
- Applies strategies to ensure effective student learning is achieved, providing continuous feedback on student progress through a variety of assessment tools, including tests, projects, assignments and other evaluation instruments
- Takes a student-centered approach, providing trainees with individual assistance, and dealing promptly with trainee issues by liaising directly with them, as required
- Monitors trainees progress continuously
- Ensures that training facilities, equipment and supplies are maintained in good working order
- Provides input to training course reviews and makes recommendations based on consultations with trainees, colleagues and educational institutes
- Attends regular team meetings to discuss progress and review ongoing issues, if any.
- Ensure that all teachers in your team are prepared, having planned their sessions in advance and not leaving other tasks to the last minute
- Any other task assigned by the head of department
Desired Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Education and/or Relevant Subject
Skills and Experience:
- 5-6 years of experience in conducting regular teacher trainings for public or private school teachers.
- Must be able to provide instruction at various levels within the program areas
- Experience in developing course curriculum as per national standards
- Effective presentation skills, both theoretical and practical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology into the learning environment and teaching methodology
- Current knowledge of industry practices, trends and issues, particularly with regards to teaching practices and integration of educational technologies
- The ability to function as a team player within a multi-cultural work environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
Gender: Preference will be given to female candidates