Soliton is seeking Technical Support Engineers who will help support our customer base as well as our development team. This is a position where you are responsible for taking customer issues and triage them; you will also be working with our software engineering team to troubleshoot and resolve the issues, if required.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by customers and help solve technical issues
- Answer questions from customers as well as prospective customers about the features and capabilities of our solutions
- Develop customer-facing documentation for our solutions on an as-needed basis
- Communicate customer needs and wishes to our product team.
- Log and track customer issues, and communicate status back to the customer
- Address issues resulting from application monitoring to ensure system availability
- Work in highly secure environments
- Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of the web-based applications
- Hands-on experience in relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle) a huge plus
- Knowledge in HL7 (V3 preferred), XML, and web services
- Experience working with enterprise systems such as Jboss and WebLogic
- Excellent troubleshooting ability in a Microsoft Windows environment. Experience working in a SaaS environment a plus.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to really understand a customer problem or question and help them solve it
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, technical field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record Software like EPIC, AllScripts, AdvancedMD, AthenaHealth, Elation, eClinicalWorks, etc is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organization skills