Job Responsibilities: Pre-Sales (Enterprise Solution):
- Takes ownership of consultative security sales process including solution definition, proposal development, oral presentations and contract/pricing review for rapidly evolving security services offerings.
- Assits in guiding customer organizations through primary design, implementation and administration of customer security platforms for Endpoint, Delivers insightful data-driven analysis and advise thru technical sales processes of Security Services with customers, and makes recommendations on how to improve security posture and service efficiency thru service engagements.
- Engages as advisor to client and earns their respect; performs in technology leadership role due to breadth of knowledge in End Point Securities.
- Provides expertise on aligning current trends in technology market place, Logicality services for market, and services of our partners as they relate to client initiatives and requirements.
- Collaborates with account sales teams in building account strategy plans used to drive specific initiatives; provides thought leadership and design guidance to cross-discipline teams.
- Engages with field sales teams in building opportunity pursuit strategies used to drive client specific initiatives.
- Meets with various client levels: IT administration, IT Directors, CIO, CISO and other corporate stakeholders tangential to IT; works with IT experts in client’s organization.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicality through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicality in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.