We are Canadian based firm and seeking a highly motivated and experienced Tax Associate to join our team at our Lahore office. The ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge and experience in Canadian tax law and accounting principles and will be responsible for providing comprehensive tax and accounting services to our clients. As a Tax Associate, you will be provided an opportunity to work with a senior tax associate to help our clients to identify tax planning opportunities, assist with tax compliance, and provide tax advisory services along with maintaining accurate accounting records, preparing financial statements, and conducting audits.
· Prepare and review tax returns for individuals, corporations, and partnerships.
· Research complex tax issues and provide tax advice to clients.
· Prepare and review financial statements and conduct audits.
· Maintain accurate accounting records in compliance with accounting principles and regulations.
· Assisting with ad-hoc tasks.
· Respond to client inquiries and provide excellent customer service.
· Stay current on changes in Canadian tax laws and regulations.
|Industry||Accounting / Finance / Audit Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Tax Associate|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2023-05-16 3:37 pm|