You will be required to work on various aspects of technical development, from requirement analysis, designing, development, testing to deployment of a mature software solution. Specialization can be either in C, Golang or Python.
Attractive salary package
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Provident Fund
Qualification: 2-5 years experienced: Electrical, Telecom or Software Engineers.
- Development in C language as per project requirement.
- Define and review architecture, implementation and test specifications to ensure that the solution architecture continues to meet high levels of scalability, resilience and fault-tolerance
- Proactively take up fluid roles and responsibilities.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Learn new technologies as per requirement.
- Programming fluency in C
- Well-versed in core programming concepts such as concurrency, multiprocessing low level socket and network programming, scheduling and asynchronous execution.
- Strong technical understanding of algorithms, data structures, databases, distributed systems architecture and operating systems.
- Administrative experience in different Linux variants (Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS)
Working knowledge of computer networks and linux network stack
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of CI/CD Tools (Git, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Knowledge about Cloud Management Systems( like OpenStack)
- Knowledge of telecom networks IMS, BRAS, RADIUS etc. would be a plus
- Understanding of scripting/automation using Python, Bash, Ansible
- Knowledge of packet processing tools like wireshark, tcpdump.
|Industry||IT / Telecom / Software Jobs|
|Occupational Category||System Programmer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2021-07-03 12:24 pm|