Rafhan Maize is an affiliate of Ingredion Incorporated, USA which has strong global presence with commercial and manufacturing operations in more than 60 countries of the world. Our strategy is a unique blend of volume growth and operational excellence. We are pursuing tri dimensional strategy to grow organically, geographically and by broadening ingredients portfolio.
If you are inspired by professional challenges and the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) is the company for you. At Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) you can be a member of a globally connected team inspired to achieve great things.
Sustainability Specialist is responsible for planning and execution of programmatic strategy to achieve SAI compliance levels through systematic implementation of ‘Farm Sustainability Assessment’ framework.
- SAI certification: Gathering and evaluating growers’ data, who are in contract with Rafhan Maize, through use of FSA tools. Gap analysis of existing practices against benchmarks and then planning and executing measures to improve them. Handling FSA paperwork and maintaining administrative records for SAI audit program
- Grower’s training & education: To progress in SAI certification levels, launch a programmatic strategy to gradually improve SAI compliance levels - Bronze, Silver and Gold. Beside this have ability to partner with local/international allies on sustainable agriculture initiatives.
- Pre-competitive Collaboration: Work with external and internal collaborators to design and implement programs on common sustainability programs
- ESH: Conformance with the rules set by the ESH Committee and ensure that all the ESH guidelines are duly abided to ensure safety at work and home.
- Technical Support: Provide scientific input, analysis, and technical support to ensure sustainability and credibility of programs technical basis
- AI comprehension: Proactively work with farmers on yield enhancement solutions through utilizing IOT on climate smart agricultural practices related to soils, irrigation, agronomy, pest management and other good agricultural practices
- Post-Harvest Handling: Work closely with farmers to minimize losses incurred on crop produce due to inappropriate post-harvest handling practices by educating them on proper harvest time, safe storage requirements to get a good price in market
- Ability to work with finances & machinery providers: Pools financial and in-kind resources and means far farm mechanization to cope limiting farm labor issues
- Crop Surveys: Comprehension on crop area & production through utilization of conventional and AI to help in devising effective crop buying decisions and fulfill future business needs regarding new crops/growing practices