- Public dealing
- career couselling
- visa filing
- interpersonal skills
- team player
- decision maker
The Education Counsellor is responsible for providing information, advice, support, and processing applications for students seeking placement in educational institutions abroad by promoting C&W products and services directly to students. The Education Counsellor is responsible for supporting the achievement of office/country sales performance targets. The counselor will also provide support and referral for students with issues other than placement, ultimately ensuring the delivery of outstanding customer service.
NOTE: Before going forward please keep in mind we are hiring for a STUDY VISA COUNSELLOR. So please submit your resume if you have any relevant experience.
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- Fluent in English
- Experience in working in a sales-driven environment with a strong focus on achieving individual and team-based targets.
- Knowledge of education institutions, admission processes, immigration requirements, and their international operations.
- Outstanding communication skills and able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders with varying needs (students, parents, institution representatives, colleagues, etc.).
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Customer focused, with a passion for providing outstanding service.
- Highly effective relationship building and relationship management skills.
- Effective team worker, supporting colleagues and contributing positively to the overall team’s success.
- Ability to proactively identify, analyze and solve problems effectively. Sound judgment and the ability to make decisions and act with integrity in the best interests of C&W.
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office suite, Database systems.
- Experience in education counseling.
- Work and/or study experience in a relevant destination country.
- Counsel prospective students to identify appropriate study options, including suitable courses and institutions.
- Schedule and conduct phone discussions and office meetings to accurately convey course/program information while ensuring that each student's needs are being met. This includes advising students concerning admissions requirements, processes, and qualification options.
- Assist students in determining an appropriate shortlist of applications to submit, ensuring effective use of counseling time.
- Support the student through the admissions, visa, and pre-departure processes.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with students and their families to ensure that C&W is regarded as a highly professional and trusted service provider.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and ethics in every interaction with students and their families, clients, and colleagues.
- Identify new business opportunities in consultation with the Office Manager.
- Maintain regular contact and activities with key accounts (schools, scholarship bodies)
- Act with the highest level of accountability with students, clients, and colleagues.
- Respond to face to face inquiries and inquiries via phone and email in a timely manner, with accurate and relevant information.
- Process and submit applications to institutions, obtain offers and facilitate enrolments promptly.
- Build effective relationships with education institution staff to support timely application processing.
- Support Office Manager in the organization of major promotional events such as interview programs, in-house interview sessions and exhibitions, and other activities as required.
- Provide input on marketing or promotional activities to encourage student numbers.
- Promote C&W through activities such as institution visits, seminars, exhibitions, student associations, etc.
- Assist in the identification of opportunities and threats within the local market.
- Attend, lead and participate in office-level meetings and activities to support sharing of information, knowledge, and expertise for the benefit of the team as a whole.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rawalpindi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Education consultancy: 3 years (Required)