We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal, customer service and communications skills, and the confidence to liaise with Partner Universities, Regional Offices. You will be able to work under your own initiative to manage your workload, priorities, and meet deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who want to be involved and develop different skill sets (Account Management, Higher Education, Marketing, International Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Recruitment, International Recruitment, Event Management, Salesforce, Business Strategy and Public Speaking).
· You will also contact students via phone, email, text.
· Meet students face to face
· Assess Enquiries / Applications Academic background
· Discuss Student options at the lead stage based on their
· Process Applications to Partner Universities
· Manage your student application portfolio through regular
· Visa & Compliance.
· Understanding Entry requirements of studying in the UK
· Understanding the different admissions policies of our partners
& universities (Training provided)
· Ability to work within a team.