Ascertia is looking to hire an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer. The candidate should assume responsibility, exercise leadership, seek new challenges, take initiatives, thinking out of the box and should be a good team player.
Candidate would be required to do the following:
- Writing test cases against requirements and executing them.
- Writing automated testing scripts.
- Reporting issues in a clear fashion.
- Demonstrating the product functionality to clients
- Writing and reviewing technical product documentation.
- Providing technical customer support for various products/projects.
- Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
- Experience of automation will be plus.
- Experience of Java programming language will be plus
- API automation testing using Postman or any other tool is mandatory.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills. Use SQL, System logs, application logs, etc to investigate issues and troubleshoot problems with systems autonomously
- Black-box and Glass-box testing of internal and publisher facing applications and endpoints
- Familiarity with databases and competence in SQL
- Ability to communicate clearly within and out of team.
- Knowledge of Unix,