e Team: The Order to Cash team is responsible for the management and improvements of the Business Applications that drive S&P Global. Our team leads many internal applications from Salesforce, Order to Cash, Order Fulfillment, Reporting and Workflow tools. You will have the opportunity every single day to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and to develop a close team dynamic with coworkers from around the globe.
The Impact: As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test , you will make a significant contribution in testing/building Salesforce solutions to test applications across Web/Windows/Mobile/API/Services platforms and framing efficient data comparison methods. Your challenge will be reducing the “time to market” for products without compromising quality, by leveraging automation and innovation. You will use a wide range of technologies and have the opportunity to interact with different internal teams.
What’s In It For You
- Working with a team of highly skilled, ambitious and result-oriented professionals.
- Using a wide range of cutting-edge technology to innovate while testing
- A great opportunity to think and execute like a developer while performing the role of QA
- Being a part of an organization which values ‘Culture of Urgency’ and ‘Shift Left’ approaches
- A plenty of skill building, knowledge sharing, and innovation opportunities
- Building a fulfilling career with a global financial technology company
- Develop automation/performance scripts that meet organization standards and build reliable, reusable, and maintainable automated regression suites & test harness for all Salesforce and Order to Cash related technologies
- Leverage tools and frameworks to build automation/performance scripts with quality code to simplify testing scenarios
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases, and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
- Contributing to larger testing team for the success of the Order to cash (primarily on Salesforce/Oracle) projects
- Design and develop automation solutions that meet organization standards and build reliable, reusable, and maintainable automated regression suites & test harnesses
- Ensures best practices are followed and testing activities stay on schedule
- Maintains Behavior Driven Development (BDD)/TDD practices, DevOps/CI in an Agile scrum/SAFe model
- Problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills considering multiple options and factors to propose solution
- Able to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in programming using Python, C#, Java or other languages.
What We’re Looking For
- About 3+ years of overall experience and at least 1+ years in a QA Automation role
Strong knowledge of Software Testing Lifecycle
- Exposure of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices and experience in Agile methodology is highly desirable.
- Experience in performance testing tools like HP LoadRunner/Performance Center/StormRunner, JMeter.
- Experience in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages
- Experience in design and development of automated tests using automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium) across the application layers (UI/Service/Data layers) and root cause analysis
- Experience of testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model and is a plus
- Experience in advising team to identify automatable test cases at different layers (UI, Services and Data layer tests). Ability to working with developers to build automation/performance friendly code is highly desirable
- Strong experience in and understanding of Test Strategy and ability to design and implement
- Strong understanding Salesforce platform testing strategies
- Experience with continuous integration tools and source control tools. GitHub and Jenkins knowledge are a strong preference
- Good understanding in building and using automation frameworks
- Strong Salesforce QA and Automation background with experience in identifying and reviewing test plans, test cases and testing results.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication
- Having been an integrated part of a Scrum/ Agile engineering team, working interactively with software engineers, testing engineers and product managers from the beginning of the development cycle
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; able to effectively present to varied audiences
- Willing to work in Evening/Night shift.