mParsec is looking for talented Software Business Analyst who can provide analysis and support for existing and new projects. Should be able to understand client requirements and user journeys and make sure that the developed solution is in sync with them.
Responsibilities & Skills:
• At least 3 years of related work experience with international clients.
• Understands agile reporting and metrics as well as scrum principles, and practices.
• Excellent abilities to write functional design documents, business process documents and user stories.
• Ability to identify and document solutions to complex business problems with accuracy.
• Strong professional communication skills (written and verbal).
• Experience in using wireframing/mock-up tools (e.g, Snagit, Visio, Figma, Miro etc).
• Take ownership and responsibility for specific project Components or Features.
Salary Package based on competencies and experience (PKR 150k to PKR 250k)
Other benefits including:
Health Insurance (IPD & OPD) covered immediate family
EOBI (Employee Old Age Benefits)
Rewards based on Project ROI
Local and International trips to promote Digital Nomad Culture