Key Roles / Responsibilities
- As a ServiceNow Developer you will play an important role in driving its strategic direction as well as supporting its continual development and enhancement. You will work within a team of ServiceNow Administrators and Developers. You will also work with our team of Business Analysts, ITSM Process Leads, and other ServiceNow consulting partners.
- The candidate will support the ServiceNow team in the maturation of the ServiceNow platform. The position requires a diverse background in ITSM process and mature ServiceNow implementations. The candidate will partner with our team of Business Analysts and ITSM process leads to strategize, plan, and execute updates – both regular and transformative.
- The candidate will be responsible for enhancing HRSM modules of Knowledge base Workflows, case management, Skills Management, Advanced Work Assignment, HR Agent Workspace, Virtual Agent, Reporting, and Mobile App.
- The candidate will assist in all major project initiatives, enhancements, analysis, and day-to-day support.
- This role will require a flexible, agile approach to meet our changing business needs.
- The successful candidate will work within a larger team whose responsibilities include supporting business-as-usual updates, transformational initiatives, and platform health/stability activities with the goal of increasing end-user productivity across S&P globally.
- The incumbent will report to the ServiceNow Platform Lead and will be instrumental in helping us to evolve our ServiceNow offerings and provide innovative technical solutions to modernize the end-user experience