· Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
· Come up with new, attractive content ideas
· Writing search engine-optimized copy
· Optimizing current copy on our website (page titles, Meta descriptions, text, etc.)
· Blog writing and posting
· Working on Keyword research, Tags research
· Perform Content marketing strategy analysis
· Updating content in accordance with Search Engine algorithm changes
· Writing content for Email campaigns, Online ads, Any print marketing materials, Whitepapers, social media posts and captions, website etc.
· Delivering content that is factually accurate, informative, engaging, and free of grammatical errors
· Implementing feedback and suggestions from our marketing team
· Adhering to our internal linking guidelines and contextually including mandatory internal links from content briefs into your articles
· Communicating with the team lead about Content and progress.
· Work with graphic designers and Digital marketing Team to deliver high-quality content
· Verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
· Basic knowledge of WordPress
· Knowledge of analytics tools like Google and Bing analytics.
· 2+ years of experience with SEO and content writing
· Portfolio of your best content
· Excellent knowledge of all aspects of written English
· Solid knowledge of core SEO principles (keywords and keyword variations, keyword stuffing, internal linking, etc.) and the ability to apply them to written content.
· Minimum qualifications should be bachelor’s from a prestigious
|Organization||AceLocale - Place of Experts|
|Industry||Digital Marketing / SEO / SMM Jobs|
|Occupational Category||SEO Content Writer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2023-01-26 10:53 am|