• 3 years of Professional experience with WordPress plugin development, architecture, and standards.
• Advanced proficiency with PHP and MySQL, including modern PHP practices (OOP, autoloading, namespacing, traits, interfaces, etc).
• Ability to use and extend build tools like Gulp and webpack.
• Familiarity with package managers such as Composer and NPM.
• Experience working with third-party APIs (Eg Stripe, Drip, Zapier, etc).
• Competent with version control through git and GitHub.
• The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
• Exceptional troubleshooting skills.