- Coach and mentor Sr SQA Engineers and QA Analysts in the execution of testing efforts.
- Develops and execute test plans and detailed test cases based on requirements and/or customer feedback and prioritization
- Proper task management using dedicated tools and managing task-wise status throughout.
- Experience in testing web applications and Web Services.
- Accurately predict the amount of effort required for projects and tasks. Develop plans and schedules based on these predictions.
- Excellent understanding of different types of testing and running new tests, reporting on the results, and collaborating with software developers to fix program issues.
- Identify product issues and write detailed bug reports during the product development cycle.
- Communicate and coordinate with peers and senior-level individuals in cross-functional groups to articulate and compare alternative testing approaches.
- Review defects that escaped to the field to learn how they could have been prevented or detected.
- Lead monitoring of test execution across multiple code branches and multiple platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science.
- Proficiency in computer programming languages such as Java, Python, SQL, C, C++, .Net, Angular, PHP, and XML.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows is a must/
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in IT & Software Development industry.
- Thorough working knowledge of software testing methodologies and the testing life cycle.