As a SDE in Test, you will make a key contribution in building solutions to test applications across Web/Windows/Mobile/API/Services/Mobile platforms and framing efficient data comparison methods. Your challenge will be reducing the “time to market” for products without compromising quality, by using automation and innovation. You will use a wide range of technologies and have the opportunity to interact with different internal teams.
- Design and develop automation/performance solutions that meet organization standards and build reliable, reusable and maintainable automated regression suites & test harnesses
- Use tools and frameworks to build automation/performance scripts with quality code to simplify testing scenarios
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Reviews and approves the work of project team members in the writing of scripts, expected results, test results and defect descriptions. Ensures standard methodologies are followed and testing activities stay on schedule.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Gather quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ Years of experience in software testing or development with deep understanding of testing, coding and debugging procedures
- Data Analytics testing exposure
- Good command on writing SQL Queries (PostgreSQL tool)
- Exposure of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices and experience in Agile methodology is highly desirable.
- Experience in performance testing tools like HP LoadRunner/Performance Center/StormRunner, JMeter.
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Test Data Management and mapping automated test code coverage
- Experience in developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engage in Exploratory Testing, creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Experience in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages
- Exposure to distributed source control systems such as Git
- Experience in design and development of automated tests using automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium) across the application layers (UI/Service/Data layers) and root cause analysis
- Experience of testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model and is a plus
- Experience in advising team to identify automatable test cases at different layers (UI, Services and Data layer tests). Ability to working with developers to build automation/performance friendly code is highly desirable
Nice To Have
- Experience in refactoring and extending test automation/performance frameworks and suites as necessary
- Experience of working with SOAP and REST service and understanding of SOA architecture
- Experience of working with SQL/PL-SQL, writing SQL queries, stored procedures and RDBMS
- Hands on experience on ServiceNow or any other CRM is a plus
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor's or higher qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent is preferred