As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from companywide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products.
· Meet with the B2B Service Delivery team to understand the strategy of the function in line with Organization strategy and company road map.
· Have discussions with members of other teams to understand how each function at Jazz contributes to the overall success.
· Understand Service Delivery Team’s functions, and how your role fits into the overall strategy and function. You will understand Business SOPs & processes, who are the stakeholders, get aligned to the ongoing tasks, projects and deliverables.
· Develop in-depth understanding of Jazz philosophy and frameworks.
· Ensure, that all functions of Service Delivery and activities are handled within defined KPIs according to agreed operating procedure with focus on enhanced customer experience
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Do project management & deployment of B2B/B2G/ES projects as per designed solution.
· Arrange client end permission wherever required.
· Coordinate with NOC teams for configuration and troubleshooting of last mile connectivity.
· Develop understanding of the tools being used in Service Delivery for internal team’s coordination.
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Do coordination with Transmission teams for work order issuance on Micorwave and optical path.
· Equipment issuance for P2P/PMP & Metro Fiber Last mile deployments.
· Configuration of various CE devices like Fortigate, Juniper SRX/SSG.
· Planning and configuring CE deliver for BGP Failover.
· Coordinate for testing of new products/services for viability.
· Engaging with Corporate Support team for L2 support of running clients.
· Visit client end for testing and troubleshooting of delivered services.
· Testing and delivery of Fixed Voice services like SIP Trunks/SIP accounts.
A Bit About You:
We are looking for someone who has two (3) or more years of Project Management/R&S/IP Voice experience. Should have Excellent verbal and written communications skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills with certification, such as CCNA/CCNP with knowledge of BGP/OSPF/GRE/IPSEC/SIP/Switching/QinQ. He/she should have demonstrated ability to manage projects and time effectively utilizing resources and project plans to meet deadlines.
A Bit About Us:
The Service Delivery team is part of the B2B Department within the BSD Division. The team is responsible for managing B2B/B2G/ES products provisioning at Jazz.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 14-member team (including the department head) with 3 sub teams
· You will be part of a 4-member sub-team reporting to a Manager Service Delivery.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Planning and delivery of B2B portfolio.
· Coordination with internal teams and clients for solutions delivery.
To collaborate and produce effective business results, the role requires
The ability to build strong relationships with External Teams.
The ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Delivery of various B2B Products/Services.
Testing and implementation of new products/services.
The three (03) must have past experiences the candidate should have.
· Effective communication, interpersonal skills
· Team Player
· Excellent IT networking/ Voice skills.
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.T
Essential skills must have:
In-depth knowledge of R&S, MPLS, SIP, BGP
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Posted at||2019-08-11 1:35 pm|