- problem solving
- lab equipment expert
- team management
- hardworking and dedicated
As a Laboratory Technician/Technologist, you will be part of a local team in the processing and analyzing of veterinary patient samples at our clinical diagnostic laboratories.
Responsibilities And Duties
(include, but not limited to)
- MUST HAVE solid experience in a clinical laboratory setting with comprehensive knowledge of high throughput hematology, chemistry, immunoassay, urinalysis, O&P/fecal and related analyzers/diagnostics.
- MUST HAVE expert experience with 2-3 of the following instruments: Advia 2120i, Immulite 2000 XPi, AU680/5800, Clinitek Advantus, or Stago STarT.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include assisting the team in Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and Operations associated with laboratory testing, equipment, facility and materials.
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and work within a clinical laboratory team, including creative problem solving and flexibility to meet rapid growth.
- Strong IT and LIS (laboratory information systems) experience and general high comfort level with computer systems, technology and equipment interfaces.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a clinical laboratory setting.
- BS in Medical Lab Technology (BS-MLT)
Candidates must also possess the following qualities:
- Team leadership, friendly and loves a challenge.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills required.
- Robust organizational and time management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to Rs200,000.00 per month