We at Constantine PR and Communications are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who will be managing all design projects and leading the design team.
- Develop illustrations, logos, branding, social media post designs, Facebook Ad designs, packaging designs, UI designs, business cards, flyers, posters, standees, and letterheads.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Responsible for all design assignments from concept to delivery.
- Responsible for maintaining the quality and creativity of design.
- Conceptualize visuals based on client requirements.
- Responsible for designing graphic content, illustration, and infographics.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Work with Social Media Managers to produce final designs and graphics.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of experience as a graphic designer, Senior Graphic Designer.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus
- Familiar with brand and product imaging.