BlueEast, a company of Orient Group is hiring Senior Embedded Engineer in Lahore.
- Design & Development of embedded devices/systems software for Complete Product Life Cycle.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of product/system resources.
- Customization of Company Existing products/services.
- Integrate and validate new product designs & Architectures.
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
- Provide post production support.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Assess third party and open source software.
- 3-5 years’ experience.
- BS degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Demonstrable Architectural design knowledge & experience of IoT edge devices.
- Solid programming experience in C or C++.
- Familiarity with Product development lifecycle.
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Hands on Experience at ESP8266, ESP32, STM8, STM32, PIC & Raspberry.
- Working experience of Wi-Fi, BLE, GSM/GPRS/3G/4G, GPS, RS232, RS485, UART, I2C, SPI, CAN.
- Experience on Communication protocols like TCP/IP, MQTT, WebSocket, HTTP is a plus.
- Experience in version control tools (e.g. Git)& Code Styling tools.
- Experience in RTOS & embedded Linux is a plus.
- Familiarity with IDE’s, Debugging/Compiler Toolchains for STM, ESP, Raspberry etc.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Experience with Sensors integration & Hardware Design/Simulations/EMC/EMI.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.