• Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
• Manage team of SEO Specialists
• Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Collaborate with web developers and the marketing team
• Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
• Solid knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google search console, WebTrends, SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs etc
• SEO manager will be responsible for submission of weekly and monthly reports
• Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
• Optimize website content, landing pages
• Oversee off-page optimization projects
• Execute on-page optimization
• Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
• Monitor the social landscape and elevate notable developments and trends
• Minimum bachelor's degree is required.
• 3-4 years of SEO professional experience at Managerial Level
• Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices, ranking strategies, search engine algorithms and implementations.
• Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem-solving.
• Excellent communicator in written and verbal forms
|Industry||Digital Marketing / SEO / SMM Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Search Engine Optimization Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2023-01-25 8:33 am|