- An opportunity to lead experienced development teams working on front-end and/or back-end functionality
- An opportunity to work on critical features for the technology platforms and next-generation data pipelines
- An opportunity to lead global teams consisting of seasoned Software Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers
- An opportunity to drive Scaled Agile maturity
Responsibilities: In this role, you will be working with a team of enthusiastic members supporting our critical technology systems and guiding our business partners & end users with industry best practices, solution design, and creating long term value to our customers.
- Act as Servant leader to an Agile team
- Educate Agile teams to maximize efficiencies and performance from Scaled Agile practices and values
- Coach Agile scrum teams in self-organization and continuous improvement
- Guide the Agile team to consistently delivery customer value
- Manage risks, mitigate impediments, and negotiate dependencies within and across Scrum teams
- Facilitate Scrum events including, Daily Stand-ups, Iteration Planning, Refinement sessions, Iteration Reviews, and Retrospectives.
- Work with Product Owners to ensure features and user stories are clear, concise, prioritized, and understood by every member of the Agile team.
- Establish and maintain open and clear lines of team communication to facilitate status transparency
- Work with peer Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, and Agile Coaches to increase the effectiveness of Scaled Agile