As a Manager Sales, you will be responsible for leading the Sales team, and shall involve coaching and training them to meet sales targets, understanding and communicating clients' requirements, providing leadership and guidance, ensuring team is equipped to market properties, following up with clients for evolving requirements, maintaining good relationships and seeking new business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and leading Sales force while ensuring that teams are coached, trained, and have the necessary skills to meet sales targets.
- Understanding clients' requirements and effectively communicating them to the sales team.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the sales team to ensure they are meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ensure that clients are thoroughly briefed about relevant property units, and that sales team is equipped with the knowledge and tools needed to effectively demonstrate and market properties to potential buyers.
- Ensure that clients are given demonstrations, carry out site visits and timely closure of deals.
- Follow up with clients to understand evolving change in requirements, and to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Maintain good relationship with the clients, and actively seek out new business opportunities through networking and relationship building.
- Education to degree level or equivalent practical experience.
- Passionate about sales. The ideal candidate will have commitment and focus on excellence, team building and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values
- 4-5 years of experience in sales (Prior experience in managing teams is preferable)
- Strong communication skills.