1. · Builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes deals, and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
2. · Call appropriately within your market and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and improving your network.
3. · Closes new deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
4. · Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
5. · Plan approaches and pitches.
6. · Work with a team that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
1. · Have a proven track record of selling Real Estate Projects to end users.
2. · Have a strong network of contacts that you will use to sell the properties.
3. · Have a great understanding of real estate societies and projects.
4. · Able to handle all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion.
5. · Have great presentation, and pitching skills.
6. · Be a motivated and focused individual with great organizational and interpersonal skills.
7. · Closing Skills.
8. · Motivation for Sales.
9. · Prospecting Skills.
10. Market Knowledge.
11. Presentation Skills.
12. Good communication skills.
13. Good interpersonal skills.
14. Negotiation skills.
|Occupational Category||Sales Executive|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2023-03-11 9:59 am|