1. Bachelor’s degree preferably in social sciences and humanities, communications, or management.
2. Minimum 3 years of work experience in a role demonstrating management, recruitment, and mobilization.
3. Strong data management, communication, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
4. Expertise or prior experience related to logistics & operations would be preferred.
5. Able to efficiently organize, prioritize, plan, track, and manage resources.
6. Willingness to travel domestically.
As a Recruitment, Selection & Matriculation (RSM) Officer you will be responsible for attracting, screening, and shortlisting highly qualified and motivated teachers for the Teaching Excellence & Achievement (TEA) Program. Your deliverables will include but will not be limited to creating a recruitment funnel, identifying areas and gaps in the recruitment process, designing and implementing strategies for the execution of the matriculation procedure, overseeing logistical and administrative arrangements during the selection proceedings, arranging information sessions, application screening, and introducing new tools to strengthen the recruitment procedure. This position requires travel within Pakistan.
Job type: Full-time & Contractual
|Organization||Vision- Building Future|
|Occupational Category||Recruitment Selection and Matriculation Officer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||80 - 90 | PKR|
|Posted at||2023-01-23 2:52 pm|