- Regular meetings with key stakeholders
- Regular 121s with team members; quarterly performance and development conversations (with plans in place for all team)
- Aligns own and teams' goals to the wider objectives.
- Collects and analyses data from appropriate sources to build a comprehensive picture of each problem, extract insights and develop informed recommendation
- Empowers team members to be accountable for delivery of their specific responsibilities, supporting them to take responsibility for both positive and negative outcomes.
- Responsibility for induction, objective setting, performance management, development, and succession planning for the team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrable ability to lead a team to deliver operational excellence
- Experience in recruiting for either in an agency, inhouse or RPO within Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, F&B, Pharma is a plus
- Prior recruitment experience in volume hiring will be an advantage
- Effective English business communication skills, written and oral, plus any client specific languages as required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages; Outlook, Word, Excel