The collections officer will contact clients and inform them of their debts, negotiate payment plans, and ensure payments are made within the due date.
· Excellent Sales Recovery Forecast keeping in view of the monthly projected sales.
· Must ensure timely recovery from all customers and maintain effective client relationships. Need to coordinate with clients and collection officers nationwide.
· Ensure recovery of the write-off portfolio and maintain the level as per the minimum threshold set by the management. ·
· Ensure process improvement/efficiency in the collection/recovery process in order to contribute towards profitability. Evaluate/review collection/recovery performance and monitoring of recoveries on a regular basis and timely submit the recovery report.
· Reviewing the company debtor list and contacting customers to inform them of their overdue bills.
· Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payment.
· Keep invoice dispatch record and its on-call confirmation with the Customer
· Send monthly payment reminders over the email/call to the Customers and constantly follow up until the recovery.
· Recovery of outstanding balances from customers either by email/phone calls or by personal visits and conduct regular meetings with the concerned persons regarding their outstanding balances
· Maintain a daily log of phone calls, SMS, WhatsApp messages, and email.
· Maintain recovery data sheet and reconciliation of amount received with the Account Department.