- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Deep understanding of React.js and NodeJs and its core principles
- Familiarity with popular React.js workflows (such as Context APIs, Flux or Redux)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Understanding of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Tokens
- Knowledge of front-end tools and build pipelines
- Working knowledge of common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of browser-based debugging and performance testing.
- Multi-tasking, organising, and prioritising skills
- Exposure to Version Control & Continuous Integration / Continues Deployments tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong understanding of Agile Methodology & Practices (Scrum / Kanban)
|Industry||IT / Telecom / Software Jobs|
|Occupational Category||React Node Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2023-03-17 1:10 pm|