ibex. Is looking for a Software Project Manager who can act as bridge b/w client and Development Teams. Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
• Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the agile software development team.
• Prior experience on a scrum team.
• Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in scrum. • Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not.
• Experience with successful Agile techniques.
• Solve product-related problems, make decisions, and complete trade-off analysis to stay on track toward business deliverable commitments.
• Draft key objectives and results, and strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
• Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
• Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
• Owns the product roadmap.
• Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
• Assess value, develops cases, and prioritizes stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
• Identifies and helps the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
• Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
• Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
• Represents team in front of stakeholders, clients or users.
• Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
• Bachelors in Computer Science
• Overall 5-8 years’ experience required
• Certification in Agile would be great
• Scrum Certification e.g., CSPO, CSM, ACSM
• Product Management.
• Management of stakeholders and their expectations.
• Deep understanding and experience with agile methodologies.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
• Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
• Conflict management and Team Integration
• Knows how to define the product roadmap.