- Work with the Head of Product to help refine the various housing finance product offerings and forecast product performance and provide recommendations on product launch strategies.
- Analyzes market data, trends, and behaviors and Identity opportunities for improvement.
- Create internal intelligence in the field of Housing Finance by establishing networks with various institutions (Real estate agents, Brokers, Land & Building Control Authorities, Conveyancing law firms etc.)
- Oversee the mortgage processing and other financial activities to ensure due process, accuracy and accountability and collect and collate information on the mortgage origination and servicing experiences by regularly engaging with all stakeholders.
- Work alongside management to raise awareness amongst the masses about house finance through field work on marketing campaigns and roadshows.
- Gather internal and external feedback and create a product board on the priority of enhancements and bugs that need to be addressed and work with the Business Analyst to prioritize the roll outs.
- Work with the technology team to implement some of the required product changes.
- Conduct UAT with various stakeholders prior to the roll-out of the new features.
- Create senior management business presentations, Pitchbooks, MIS needed to drive key-decision making using data.
- Assist with other ad hoc duties as they may arise.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution
Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience working in Product Management or Product Development.
- Strong understanding of financial products.
- Knowledge of Atlassian Products (Jira & Confluence) and version control software such as GitHub.
- Strong Excel Skills (VBA, Macros) and Data Analytics Skills is a plus.
- Strong Communication skills with English proficiency.