1. Assist in the development, implementation, and management of comprehensive planning, forecasting, and budgeting systems.
2. Develop technical solutions and strategies in project management, construction management, civil engineering, or a related field.
3. Research and issue reports, develop presentations, and propose software solutions.
4. Ensure accuracy as standards and accountability in coding, editing, and writing reports, letters, and memos.
5. Procure goods and services, including vendors and consultants. Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols.
6. Work closely with senior management to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of operations. Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
|Organization||Dreamworld Resort, Hotel & Golf Course|
|Occupational Category||Planning Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Posted at||2023-09-30 5:28 pm|