We are looking for an experienced PHP/Laravel developer to join our team. You will love this job if you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing amazing, innovative applications.
- Previous Working experience in Laravel X years.
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, and REST API.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Self-organized and deep understanding of development life cycles.
- Hands-on experience with version control and tooling around it.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools, deep understanding of epic stories, and different adaptations of concepts across tools.
- Basic understanding of Web Servers (Apache, Nginx, Virtual Hosts)
- Follow PSR-12 Coding Standards.
- Proficient in Laravel (Queues, Migrations, Seeder, Models, Events, Service. Architecture, Factories, HTTP verbs)
- Team player with a contribution mindset.
- Able to document the project's architecture, progress, and development.
- Implement coding and security standards with best practices.
- Comfortable with unix command line operations.
- Basic Understanding of software shipment (Docker, K8)
- Cloud Fundamentals and web services.
- Basic Understanding of Multi-tier architecture and microservices.
- Basic understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
- Basic understanding of GraphQl.
- Responsive, Reliable, Critical Thinker, Creative, and analytical thinking.
- Punctuality and communication.
- Self Motivated and innovative.
- Ability to document.
- Security standards.
- PSR-12 coding standards.