We are looking for a dynamic and energetic individual to join our growing team.
- Scheduling / Updating / Cancelling Medical Appointments
- Must be a Registered Nurse, Physician or a student in Nursing / MBBS
- Good command over Spoken and written English.
- Own computer (mid specs)
- Reliable & mid level spec Internet Connection
- Ability to work during Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm Eastern Standard Time (Pakistan time: 7 pm to 3 am 6 pm to 2 am during Daylight saving).
- Own power backup / inverter facility
- Strong Computer skills including demonstrated proficiency in Firefox, Chrome, Word, Excel
- Medical Terminology / Medical Background
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to type 30 wpm, 10-key by touch
- Must be effective at multi-tasking and problem solving
- Attention to Detail
|Industry||Medical / Healthcare Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Nursing Student for Medical Office Administrator|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2022-11-21 7:21 am|