GCS Information Technology Services (Microsoft Midmarket Solution provider, Managed service provider) is looking for self-driven Network Engineer to join our team.
We provide remote support to users, who can be staff and clients in USA, and troubleshoot any problems that arise.
The selected candidates will work with in full coordination with technical staff such as Sr. Network Administrator, Chief System Architects, and other team members.
If you are passionate about learning and acquiring new skills in this field, do not miss this opportunity.
Founded in 1996, GCS Information Technology Services, Inc. is a leading provider of helpdesk, desktop, managed network support, managed hosting, data backup, disaster recovery, business continuity support and services.
Our mission is to make technology work for our clients, whether that means implementing an onsite helpdesk, providing break fix services, hosting complex applications, conducting network security audits on regular intervals, ensuring disaster recovery plans are in place and or resolving problems with servers. GCS helps companies realize the full value of information technology from anywhere at any time.
It is a 3rd Shift Job.
• Applicable Technologies including but not limited to Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Ruckus, Ubiquiti, IPS & IDS, Networking Protocols
• Gather customer requirement and design network architecture (LAN, WAN, Wireless) according to customer needs
• Design, deploy and maintain network solutions according to network architecture
• Install, configure, maintain, upgrade and support:
o WAN\LAN routers
o Core, Distribution and Access Layer Switches
o Wireless Access Points and Controllers
o SD-WAN Routers and Solutions
o NGFW Firewall – IPS & IDS, Web Filters, Anti-Virus, Voip, Data Loss Prevention, Deep Packet Inspection
o Routing Solutions including Static and Dynamic (BGP, RIP, OSPF)
o WAN connectivity such as MPLS, IPSEC VPN, and ADVPN DMVPN
o Network optimization techniques such as QoS, Traffic Shapers, SD-WAN
• Work with and utilize Change Management controls
• Review security requirement and implement relevant controls
• Monitor network traffic bandwidth usage using NetFlow tools and take necessary actions to optimize and control bandwidth according to client need.
• Debug network issues, bottlenecks and packet loss using tools such as PING, TRACRT, Net Flow, Packet Capture
• Plan and schedule proactive network upgrades (firmware upgrades, hardware upgrades)
• Investigate and troubleshoot faults in the network routing
• Develop network capacity plan and balance load
• Develop Disaster Recovery plan (DR) and Incident Response plan (IR) for each client and test it on regular basis
• Identify single point of failure and proactive recommend solutions to clients
• Keep and maintain all relevant documents (network configurations, layouts, architectures, required policies)
|Organization||Great Computer Solutions, Inc.|
|Industry||IT / Telecom / Software Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Network Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2023-01-06 12:03 pm|