At least 5 years senior management experience, proven substantial leadership and operational management experience and success in leading, managing, setting strategies for a Large health care provider setting.
- Provide direction for strategic and operational matters including clinical services Human Resources and quality management in accordance with the vision, mission and values and policies of organization
- Ensure the implementation of the programs, services and monitor growth in line with Hospital’s goals and objectives.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities, including investigation, in accordance with overall objectives and plans.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the
- infrastructure of systems, processes, and designed to accommodate the
- growth objectives of the organization.
- Translate the strategic direction of the Board, goals and objectives into operational
- and activities.
- Represent the hospital at different forums and all external constituents. Attend and
- on professional / civic / service organizations as hospital representative.
- conduct continuing quality assessment and improvement analysis and evaluation of
- care delivery and communicate to administration on activities/ issues of
- care services.
- Must have complete understanding of Minimum Services Delivery Standards
- of Punjab Healthcare Commission and Ensure compliance’s of all the
- SOP, policies with the rules and regulations of PHC/ accrediting bodies by
- operations and initiating changes where required.