The Team: We are responsible for the management and improvements of the Business Applications that drive S&P Global. Our team leads many internal applications from Salesforce, Order to Cash, Order Fulfillment, Reporting and Workflow tools. You will have the opportunity every single day to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and to develop a close team dynamic with coworkers from around the globe.
The Impact: As a Marketo Admin PMBA who works in our Business System Analyst role you will use your extensive Marketo Platform skills experience to help create leads and increase business revenue with in S&P Global Salesforce Platforms. You will make strategic decisions on the future state of the platform, as well as lead large Platform wide projects on all facets of the Marketo application.
What’s in it for you: This position provides an unprecedented opportunity to shape the future of the S&P Global S&P Salesforce Instances. You will provide leadership to a large team of in-house Salesforce professionals and become a visionary in the future state of the platform as it scales out across the division. You will have the opportunity to design solutions based on Salesforce best practices and use your technical project management skills to lead large projects end to end in an Agile environment across one or multiple CRM teams. You will also have the opportunity to mentor and eventually manage a team of highly skilled professionals.
- Build and configure events and marketing programs using marketing/event technology stack (Marketo, Cvent, On24, Third party integrations, Launch point, LinkedIn etc.)
- Manage the CI marketing campaigns and sync with CRM (like Salesforce) to ensure effectively leads are processing.
- Help in documenting the ongoing KPI’s, implementations, and the system Infrastructure and up to date ongoing process enhancements
- Compile and produce event/marketing metrics and reports from across multiple platforms
- Analyze event/marketing technology, process and workflow to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities
- Coordinate testing and manage deployment of software updates
- Lead & Coordinate with QA, UAT and Go-Live Activities
What We’re Looking For
- Required 3-6 Years of experienced Salesforce Business Analyst with excellent communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have experience building and configuring marketing/event programs across a wide range of tools and platforms.
- This person must have hands-on experience with Marketing Automation tools and creating and managing lead processes and Lead Routing.
- Ability to pick up on new technologies and tackle challenges quickly is a must.
- The candidate will work with a global team.
- Willing to work in Eastern Standard Time zone – Night Shift.
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing and/or operations experience
- Hands-on experience creating and managing marketing campaigns and activities
- Familiarity with the integrations with marketing tools/platforms: Cvent, On24, LinkedIn
- Practical knowledge with the following event & marketing tools/platforms: Marketo and Salesforce
- Capacity to troubleshoot operational issues and provide recommendations to streamline and optimize operational processes and workflow.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and cross-functionally, including in high-pressure situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable environment
- Ability to collaborate with a global team as well as others beyond one’s reporting line
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Self-sufficient and initiative
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, troubleshooting, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data, and rule relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC)
- Familiar with SQL / database structure