We are an "IT Enabled Services" Company as defined by Pakistan Software Export Board ("PSEB"). As an IT Enabled Services Company, we are among the few Companies that Export IT Services worldwide, contribute our share in economic growth, and utilizes the true potential of talented individuals.
Recently, FGK Back Office Services (Private) Limited contracted with a growing Asset Management LLP based in United Kingdom. We, at FGK have been providing Back Office services to asset management LLP that includes but not limited to Data Entry & Analytics, Account reconciliations, transaction processing, Updating Portfolio accounts.
Moving forward, we are looking to hire Marketing and Communications Strategist collaborates with Chief Operations Officer to develop, coordinate, and develop communication strategies that includes using the various forms of marketing and communication.
Come and create our innovative and creative marketing/communications team at FGK!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• develop, create, maintain, and manage the FGK and clients internet site. Knowledge of WordPress and CMS (Content Management System) is needed;
• coordinate, create, and produce traditional and digital content and projects for internal and external platforms including social media;
• create and designs marketing materials using traditional/computerized graphic design concepts and techniques, desktop publishing, digital photo retouching and manipulation, and other computer-aided technology;
• plan, develop, and manage digital content as part of an integrated online/social media communication strategy;
• stay up-to-date on industry-wide digital best practices to efficiently and effectively guide the FGK approach to operational efficiency;
• proficiently use and editing software such as Adobe Creative , MS PowerPoint, and MS office 365 in general,
• assist with graphic design efforts by overseeing projects, timelines, and final deliverables;
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in marketing,
• English usage and types of written communications;
• graphic design and photo editing software using Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, MS PowerPoint, and MS office 365,website development and maintenance using WordPress and CMS;
• internet programming, including web design and layout;
• social media principles and methods (e.g. LinkedIn) ;
• web design tools such as WordPress;
• use Microsoft office 365, predominantly but not limited to Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and SharePoint;
• craft multimedia presentations;
• conduct research, analyse, and interpret information;
• coordinate with the directors to gather information on active projects;
• organize and express information concisely and effectively;
• write, edit, and design publications;
• plan, organize, and coordinate public relations functions;
• perform layout and design work.
• manage a diverse set of project assignments simultaneously, completing each in a timely manner;
• communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with various audiences;
• establish, maintain, and foster positive working relationships with FGK staff members;
• tell stories and create and edit content, social media posts, etc. to promote a consistent and unified voice across all marketing platforms;
• deal tactfully with others;
• organize and prioritize multiple projects;
• work under pressure of deadlines;
|Organization||FGK Back Office Services (Private) Limited|
|Occupational Category||Marketing And Communication Strategist|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2022-11-20 8:35 am|