A Marketing Campaigns Executive typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
• Strategic planning and execution for Outdoor marketing campaigns including but limited to, Billboards, Pole signs, Streamers and Transit Marketing etc.
• Management of company and projects branding in Expos, Promotion activities, offices and project sites.
• Coordination with the Design Team to ensure timely designing of different campaigns.
• Coordination with Vendors for tracking of campaigns and keeping record of all activities including Photographs, Videos and Sheets.
• Visit to different cities for tracking and execution of marketing campaigns and branding activities.
• Any other task assigned by the line manager.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of professional experience in outdoor media, marketing campaigns and promotion campaigns.
• Having a motorbike and driving license will be preferred.
• Working experience in MS Office.