As Manager Security & Admin Services, you will be responsible to:
- Evaluate, implement and review company-wide security and risk management program.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to pre-empt security risks and take appropriate measures to effectively mitigate these risks.
- Oversee management of security tools & equipment such as alarm systems, video surveillance systems (CCTV) etc. to optimize effectiveness.
- Maintain close coordination with security company for seamless services for people and properties.
- Implement external relation policies and procedures in line with company’s guidelines.
- Maintain working relationship with all relevant stakeholders such as law enforcement agencies, local administration and government offices.
- Streamline administrative tasks and effectively review & simplify complex business processes.
- Lead various administrative functions such as office administration, transport, reception, telephone exchange, gate office, weighbridge, postal mail, horticulture, fair price shop, canteen etc.
This Position Is Well-suited For You If You Have
- Good working knowledge of current industry & market trends relating to security, administration and external relations.
- Self-starter with results driven approach to set, prioritize, and enable goal attainment.
- Ability to reduce complexity and simplify business processes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, with an ability to effectively mobilize internal resources and team members.
- Ability to interact across multiple functions within the organization.