The Manager Product Innovation is responsible for driving the growth and development of new products and applications in Industrial business mainly in Textiles in Pakistan. The incumbent will identify new innovations /opportunities, develop the business cases and lead projects through a structured and effective process. Also, he/she will conduct market research & analysis and develop plan for marketing of new products.
- Drive Growth – Responsible for driving the growth and development of new products in industrial applications in Pakistan. Ensure delivery of innovation targets of textile / other industrial segments in collaboration with sales and technical service team. Identify trends, macro insights and future scenarios that could impact long-term and short-term Segment growth. Use external network to support the validation of business growth plans and in the development of business cases for different projects.
- Business Development – Identify new opportunities, develop the business cases, and lead projects through an effective and structured process. Liaison with R & T & application team for development of new products and solutions. Renovate and expand the product portfolio in line with market, customer and consumer needs to create differentiation vs competition offerings.
- Specialty & Innovation – Identify Innovative business ideas in support of the Specialty Segment growth and expand portfolio in line with market and consumer needs. Lead the development & implementation & Innovative Business ideas to enhance Core and Specialty business growth.
- Strategic Planning – Develop and deliver launch plans for new products, track progress in the marketplace, interact with customers for market insight, customer-based analysis, and new solution validation. Development and implementation of strategies and provide input for the Strat Plan.
- Internal & External Collaboration – Develop networking Regionally and at corporate level with application & innovation for learning and sharing information to facilitate project and program delivery. Interact with customers, industry specialists, trade associations etc. to understand the market dynamics. Develop knowledge of competitors and Ingredion’s products and identify current and future sources of competitive advantage.
Qualified candidates will have:
- BSc / MSc Chemical engineering, Textile Engineering, MSc Chemistry.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience across various Textile / industrial applications and ingredients. Specific deep knowledge of the relevant segment.
- English fluency, both written and spoken.
- Good track record of successful product development / launches and customer engagements.
- Models’ customer centricity inspires innovation and overcomes obstacles to pioneer product development.
- Communicate effectively with and influence senior-level stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Lead with speed and agility to quickly address changing market conditions.