We are looking for a Manager Legal who will be overseeing legal matters of the group companies. In addition, the employee will also be providing opinions and strategic advice to internal stakeholders on issues having legal implications.
What is your Role?
• Issuing Service Charges Agreements in Graana and Agency21 Lahore offices
• Maintaining a complete record of all SCAs issued to each zone and SCAs received back
• Drafting Sale/Rent/Plot File Agreements
• Coordination/Meetings with Agents on a daily basis
• Processing Agreements for RE/GAP Transactions
• Completing RE/GAP Checklists with all teams
• Discussions with Agents on a deal-to-deal basis for different questions/queries of clients
• Handling Commission disputes
• Coordination and follow-ups with external lawyers regarding ongoing/pending litigation
• Tenant Registration with Police in case of Rent Deals.
• Approval of deals on ARMS for the entire center region
• Tracking and reporting daily, weekly and monthly deals on arms and sheets
• Due Diligence of Deals and Documentation on Arms for Approval
• Formulating trainings for the newly hired employees of the sales team
• Manage legal issues relevant to the Lahore office with HO Team
• Legal research
• Drafting Project Agreements for external projects in the center region
• Due diligence for all the legal documentation including the title documents of land and incorporation documents etc. in case of external projects
• Coordination with Propsure for the due diligence of external projects
• Daily/weekly/monthly RE Transactions Reporting
• Addressing legal queries of the BDMs regarding the Project Agreements Providing support to and formulating various documents like undertakings, affidavits, authority letters, tenancy agreements, reply to notices etc for the Admin and HR department
• Assisting the Admin, HR and Finance Department on day-to-day basis regarding various legal queries.
• Addressing queries of the Regional Sales Head regarding various legal matters.
• Drafting Premium Partner Agreements as and when required
• Drafting Imarat Authorized Partner Agreements as and when required
What do you need?
5 Years of relevant experience
|Industry||Legal / Law Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Posted at||2022-09-23 2:50 am|