Role: Live Chat Prospector
This person will serve as the first point of contact for multiple existing and potential clients, through Live Chat. As the first line of support to new or existing clients, the Live Chat Prospector needs to evaluate their business needs and present MI solutions effectively. After that, he/she should schedule the lead with relevant stakeholders for further discussion. With the expectation of helping identify additional business opportunities.
- Respond to Live Chat queries in a timely and accurate way - via phone, email, or chat.
- Identify business needs, through a diagnostic approach, and speak through different Market Intelligence solutions.
- Build and cultivate relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to introduce companies to other parts of our organization.
- Grow product knowledge by sitting in with various team members, attending the demos you set, and asking for feedback on a regular basis.
- Continuous learning to stay on top of tools, techniques, trends, understanding of the market, customers, and competition
- Timely management of data for customers and company interactions within CRM, recording all communications, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Monitor day-to-day time and priorities to deliver results
- Collaborate with peers, particularly around best practices, competitive intel, and various approaches to effectively engage with companies.
- Timely management of data for customers and company interactions within CRM, recording all communications, information is accurate, and documents attached.
- At least 6 months within S&P Market Intelligence on customer success or client support role.
- Must have a good understanding of different Market Intelligence solutions and how it caters to different segments and personas.
- Must have finished at least one Upskilling course in the Education platform
- Knowledge of the financial industry and/or financial divisions/departments a plus
- You have a proven track record of meeting goals, daily/weekly/monthly activity goals, research, and planning goals
- A proven track record of strong client relationships with excellent client service skills
- Goal and action-orientated, with the ability to work toward targets
- Experience in dealing with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling, and overcoming rejection with charisma and courage
- Solid organization, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior-level audience
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required, and knowledge of SFDC.